Our missionaries are hand-picked and trained to share the love of Christ in south Asia. You can sponsor a missionary and enable another village to be reached.
- Make it possible for people in unreached areas to hear the Gospel.
- Reach into closed areas and places restricted to Westerners.
- Communicate effectively with diverse cultures.
Each national missionary is a man or woman who already lives in Asia. In preparation for ministry, they go through 2-years intensive ministry training . The following advantages make them ideal to reach South Asia:
- They move freely in areas restricted to outsiders and are accepted in good times and bad.
- They know the cultural taboos instinctively.
- They have already mastered the language or a related dialect.
- They live among the community, eating the same food, wearing the same clothes, and sharing the same cultural interests.
- They have a passion and burden to reach their own people.
Almost anyone can get involved. It only takes $40 a month to help enable a national missionary to serve full-time to reach an unreached village—a fraction of the cost of traditional missionaries.